NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our computing facility, this site will not be available from 4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST, 21:00 UTC) to 4:30 pm EST (1:30 pm PST, 21:30 UTC) on Friday Febrary 28 (today). We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
King, A.B., Mass-spectral fragmentation of phenyl-n-alkanes, J. Chem. Phys., 1965, 42, 3526.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, dodecyl- (C18H30)
- Benzene, (1-ethyldecyl)- (C18H30)
- Benzene, (1-octyldodecyl)- (C26H46)
- Benzene, eicosyl- (C26H46)
- Benzene, (1-hexylheptyl)- (C19H32)
- Benzene, (1-ethyloctadecyl)- (C26H46)
- Benzene, (1-butylhexadecyl)- (C26H46)
- Benzene, (1-methylnonadecyl)- (C26H46)
- Benzene, (1-hexyltetradecyl)- (C26H46)
- Benzene, (1-propylheptadecyl)- (C26H46)
- 3-Phenyleicosane (C26H46)