- Formula: C12F22
- Molecular weight: 562.0933
- CAS Registry Number: 558-64-5
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|fH°gas||Cm||Andreevskii and Antonova, 1982||uncertain value: -4363.9 kJ/mol|
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference|
|899.||298.||Cox, Gundry, et al., 1965|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Andreevskii and Antonova, 1982
Andreevskii, D.N.; Antonova, Z.A., Development of an increment scheme for calculating the thermodynamic properties of organic polyfluoro compounds, J. Appl. Chem. USSR, 1982, 55, 582-587. [all data]
Cox, Gundry, et al., 1965
Cox, J.D.; Gundry, H.A.; Head, A.J., Thermodynamic properties of fluorine compounds. Part 4.-Enthalpy of formation of carbon tetrafluoride, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1965, 61, 1594-1600. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.