Species with data from:
Popp, F.D., Some Derivatives of 3-Bromobenzaldehyde, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1964, 9, 381.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethyl cyanoacetate (C5H7NO2)
- Hydrazinecarbothioamide (CH5N3S)
- p-Fluoroaniline (C6H6FN)
- 1-Amino-3-nitroguanidine (CH5N5O2)
- cyclopropanecarbohydrazide (C4H8N2O)
- 4-bromophenylhydrazine (C6H7BrN2)