Species with data from:
Nelander, L., The heats of hydrolysis of aspirin, thioaspirin, and their p-analogues, Acta Chem. Scand., 1964, 18, 973-984.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Aspirin (C9H8O4)
- Water (H2O)
- Salicylic acid (C7H6O3)
- Benzoic acid, 4-hydroxy- (C7H6O3)
- Benzoic acid, 2-mercapto- (C7H6O2S)
- Benzoic acid, 4-(acetyloxy)- (C9H8O4)
- Benzoic acid, 4-mercapto- (C7H6O2S)
- Benzoic acid, 4-(acetylthio)- (C9H8O3S)
- Benzoic acid, o-mercapto-, acetate (C9H8O3S)