Species with data from:
Palmer, T.F.; Lossing, F.P., Free radicals by mass spectrometry. XXX. Ionization potentials of anilino and 2-, 3-, and 4-pyridylmethyl radicals, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1963, 85, 1733.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 3-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Anilino radical (C6H6N)
- 2-Pyridylmethyl radica1 (C6H6N)
- 4-Pyridylmethyl radical (C6H6N)
- 3-Pyridylmethyl radical (C6H6N)