Carbamothioic chloride, dimethyl-
- Formula: C3H6ClNS
- Molecular weight: 123.604
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PHWISQNXPLXQRU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 16420-13-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Carbamoyl chloride, dimethylthio-; Dimethylthiocarbamoyl chloride; Dimethylthiocarbamyl chloride; N,N-Dimethylthiocarbamoyl chloride; N,N-Dimethylthiocarbamyl chloride
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
|Tfus||314. ± 4.||K||AVG||N/A||Average of 13 values; Individual data points|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|NIST MS number||73639|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.