NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Gowenlock, B.G.; Kay, J.; Majer, J.R., Electron impact studies of some sulphides and disulphides, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans., 1963, 59, 2463.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Disulfide, dimethyl (C2H6S2)
- Dimethyl sulfide (C2H6S)
- Diethyl sulfide (C4H10S)
- Diethyl disulfide (C4H10S2)
- Propyl sulfide (C6H14S)
- Benzene, (methylthio)- (C7H8S)
- Benzenemethanethiol (C7H8S)
- Benzene, (ethylthio)- (C8H10S)
- Methane-d3,(methylthio) (C2H3D3S)