Species with data from:
Frisch, M.A.; Barker, C.; Margrave, J.L.; Newman, M.S., Strain energies in hydrocarbons from heats to combustion. I. 4,5-and 2,7-dimethylphenanthrenes, 1,12- and 5,8-benzo(c)phenanthrenes and 1',9- and 3',6-benzanthracenes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1963, 85, 2356-2357.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenanthrene, 2,7-dimethyl- (C16H14)
- Phenanthrene, 4,5-dimethyl- (C16H14)
- Benz[a]anthracene, 1,12-dimethyl- (C20H16)
- 3,9-Dimethylbenz[a]anthracene (C20H16)
- Benzo[c]phenanthrene, 5,8-dimethyl- (C20H16)
- Benzo[c]phenanthrene, 1,12-dimethyl- (C20H16)