Species with data from:
Akopyan, M.E.; Vilesov, F.I., Decay of the molecular ions formed in photoionization of hydrazine and some of its alkyl derivatives, Kinetika i Kataliz, 1963, 4, 39, In original 32.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hydrazine, 1,1-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Hydrazine (H4N2)
- Hydrazine, methyl- (CH6N2)
- Hydrazine, 1-butyl-1-methyl- (C5H14N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,1-diethyl- (C4H12N2)