Species with data from:
Wadso, I., Heats of hydrolysis of acetates and thiolacetates in aqueous solution, Acta Chem. Scand., 1962, 16, 487-494.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Water (H2O)
- Acetamide, N-(2-hydroxyethyl)- (C4H9NO2)
- Acetamide, N-(«beta»-mercaptoethyl)- (C4H9NOS)
- Ethanethioic acid, S-[2-(acetylamino)ethyl] ester (C6H11NO2S)
- 2-acetamidoethyl acetate (C6H11NO3)