Species with data from:
Parks, G.S.; Mosher, H.P., Heats of combustion and formation of seven organic compounds containing oxygen, J. Chem. Phys., 1962, 37, 919-920.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethanedione, diphenyl- (C14H10O2)
- trans-Cinnamic acid (C9H8O2)
- 1,10-Decanediol (C10H22O2)
- Dibenzoylmethane (C15H12O2)
- Ethanone, 1,2-diphenyl- (C14H12O)
- Benzoin (C14H12O2)
- 1,4-Benzenedimethanol (C8H10O2)