Species with data from:
Mackle, H.; Mayrick, R.G., Studies in the thermochemistry of organic sulphides. Part 1.?The gas-phase heats of formation of phenyl methyl, phenyl ethyl, benzyl methyl and benzyl ethyl sulphides, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1962, 58, 33, https://doi.org/10.1039/tf9625800033 .
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, (methylthio)- (C7H8S)
- Benzyl methyl sulfide (C8H10S)
- Benzene, (ethylthio)- (C8H10S)
- Benzene, [(ethylthio)methyl]- (C9H12S)