Species with data from:
Mackle, H.; Mayrick, R.G., Studies in thermochemistry of organic sulphides. Part 3.-The gas-phase heats of formation of diphenyl sulphide, dibenzyl sulphide, diphenyl disulphide,4-thia-1-hexene and 4-thia-5,5-dimethyl-1-hexene, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1962, 58, 238-243.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diphenyl sulfide (C12H10S)
- Disulfide, diphenyl (C12H10S2)
- Benzyl sulfide (C14H14S)
- 3-((1,1-Dimethylethyl)-thio)-1-propene (C7H14S)
- 3-Ethylthio-1-propene (C5H10S)