Phosphinous acid, bis(trifluoromethyl) ester
- Formula: C2HF6OP
- Molecular weight: 185.9929
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: TUYWYUGWDOJWAE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 359-65-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of sublimation
|subH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|46.6||242.||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 233. - 251. K. See also Griffiths and Burg, 1962.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Griffiths and Burg, 1962
Griffiths, James E.; Burg, Anton B., 3 ) 2 P Group: the Diphosphoxane; the Phosphinous Acid, Esters and Related Phosphine Oxides; Phosphinyl Halides and Infrared Spectra, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1962, 84, 18, 3442-3450, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00877a005 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
subH Enthalpy of sublimation
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.