Species with data from:
Frye, C.G., Equilibria in the hydrogenation of polycyclic aromatics, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1962, 7, 592-595.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- Phenanthrene (C14H10)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- 1,1'-Bicyclohexyl (C12H22)
- Phenanthrene, 9,10-dihydro- (C14H12)
- Benzene, cyclohexyl- (C12H16)
- Phenanthrene, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro- (C14H18)
- Phenanthrene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C14H14)
- Phenanthrene, tetradecahydro- (C14H24)