Species with data from:
Cumper, C.W.N.; Ginman, R.F.A.; Vogel, A.I., Physical properties and chemical constitution. The electric dipole moments of phenyl derivatives of some n-heterocyclic molecules, J. Chem. Soc., 1962, 1962, 4518.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acridine (C13H9N)
- Phenanthridine (C13H9N)
- 2-Aminobiphenyl (C12H11N)
- Pyridine, 4-phenyl- (C11H9N)
- Quinoline, 2-phenyl- (C15H11N)
- Quinoline, 6-phenyl- (C15H11N)
- 1H-Benzotriazole, 1-(phenylmethyl)- (C13H11N3)
- 9-phenylphenanthridine (C19H13N)
- 2,6-diphenylquinoline (C21H15N)
- quinoline, 8-phenyl- (C15H11N)
- 7-phenylquinoline (C15H11N)
- 3-phenylquinoline (C15H11N)
- 4-phenylquinoline (C15H11N)