Species with data from:
Gowenlock, B.G.; Jones, P.P.; Majer, J.R., Bond dissociation energies in some molecules containing alkyl substituted CH3, NH2, and OH, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans., 1961, 57, 23.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Formamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H7NO)
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- Hydrazine, 1,1-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- N,N-Dimethylacetamide (C4H9NO)
- Tetramethylhydrazine (C4H12N2)
- Methanamine, N-methyl-N-nitro- (C2H6N2O2)
- N-Nitrosodimethylamine (C2H6N2O)
- 2-Tetrazene, 1,1,4,4-tetramethyl- (C4H12N4)