Species with data from:
Andon, R.J.L.; Biddiscombe, D.P.; Cox, J.D.; Handley, R.; Harrop, D.; Herington, E.F.G.; Martin, J.F., 1009. Thermodynamic properties of organic oxygen compounds. Part I. Preparation and physical properties of pure phenol, cresols, and xylenols, J. Chem. Soc., 1960, 5246, https://doi.org/10.1039/jr9600005246 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenol (C6H6O)
- p-Cresol (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 2-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 3-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 2,6-dimethyl- (C8H10O)
- Phenol, 2,4-dimethyl- (C8H10O)
- Phenol, 2,3-dimethyl- (C8H10O)
- Phenol, 3,5-dimethyl- (C8H10O)
- Phenol, 2,5-dimethyl- (C8H10O)
- Phenol, 3,4-dimethyl- (C8H10O)
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl-3-nitro- (C8H10N2O2)