Species with data from:
Dibeler, V.H.; Franklin, J.L.; Reese, R.M., Electron impact studies of hydrazine and the methyl-substituted hydrazines, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1959, 81, 68.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hydrazine, 1,1-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Hydrazine (H4N2)
- Hydrazine, methyl- (CH6N2)
- Hydrazine, trimethyl- (C3H10N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,2-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Tetramethylhydrazine (C4H12N2)