Species with data from:
Coulson, E.A.; Cox, J.D.; Herington, E.F.G.; Martin, J.F., The Preparation and Physical Properties of the Pure Lutidines, J. Chem. Soc., 1959, 1959, 1934.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)