Species with data from:
Aihara, Ariyuki, Estimation of the Energy of Hydrogen Bonds Formed in Crystals. I. Sublimation Pressures of Some Organic Molecular Crystals and the Additivity of Lattice Energy, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 1959, 32, 11, 1242-1248, https://doi.org/10.1246/bcsj.32.1242 .
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- Acenaphthene (C12H10)
- Bibenzyl (C14H14)
- Naphthalene, 2,6-dimethyl- (C12H12)
- Naphthalene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C12H12)
- Triphenylmethane (C19H16)
- 4-Acetylanisole (C9H10O2)
- Ethanedione, diphenyl- (C14H10O2)
- 1,3-Butanedione, 1-phenyl- (C10H10O2)
- 2-Naphthyl methyl ketone (C12H10O)