- Formula: Te
- Molecular weight: 127.60
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PORWMNRCUJJQNO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13494-80-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
|Ttriple||722.65||K||N/A||Machol and Westrum, 1958||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.3 K|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Machol and Westrum, 1958
Machol, R.E.; Westrum, E.F., The Triple-Point Temperature of Tellurium, J. Phys. Chem., 1958, 62, 361. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Ttriple Triple point temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.