NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Bradley, D.C.; Kay, L.J.; Swanwick, J.D.; Wardlaw, W., 732. Germanium esters. Part II. Intermolecular forces and liquid structure, J. Chem. Soc., 1958, 3656, https://doi.org/10.1039/jr9580003656 .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- germanium(4+) ethanolate (C8H20GeO4)
- Tetramethoxygermanium (C4H12GeO4)
- Tetrapropoxygermane (C12H28GeO4)
- germanium tetrabutanolate (C16H36GeO4)
- Tetra-tert-butoxygermane (C16H36GeO4)
- Tetraisobutoxygermane (C16H36GeO4)