Species with data from:
Watanabe, K.; Mottl, J.R., Ionization potentials of ammonia and some amines, J. Chem. Phys., 1957, 26, 1773.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- Triethylamine (C6H15N)
- Ethanamine, N-ethyl- (C4H11N)
- Propylamine (C3H9N)
- 1-Butanamine (C4H11N)
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- Ammonia (H3N)
- Ethylamine (C2H7N)
- Methylamine (CH5N)
- Dimethylamine (C2H7N)
- 1-Propanamine, N-propyl- (C6H15N)
- Diisopropylamine (C6H15N)
- 1-Butanamine, N-butyl- (C8H19N)
- 2-Propanamine (C3H9N)
- 1-Propanamine, N,N-dipropyl- (C9H21N)