Species with data from:
Cope, A.C.; Lebel, N.A.; Lee, H.-H.; Moore, W.R., Amine oxides: III selective formation of olefins from unsymmetrical amine oxides and quaternary ammonium hydroxides, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1957, 79, 4720.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Propanamine, N-ethyl- (C5H13N)
- isobutylethyl-amine (C6H15N)
- 2-Butanamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C6H15N)
- Isobutyl-propyl-amine (C7H17N)
- methylpropylamine (C4H11N)
- N-tert-Butylethylamine (C6H15N)
- 1-Propanamine, N-ethyl- (C5H13N)
- 1-Propanamine, N-ethyl-N-methyl- (C6H15N)
- ethylisobutylmethylamine (C7H17N)
- Butylamine, N-methyl-N-propyl- (C8H19N)
- 1-Butanamine, N-ethyl-N-methyl- (C7H17N)
- propylamine, 1-ethyl-N,N-dimethyl- (C7H17N)
- 2-propanamine, N-ethyl-N-methyl- (C6H15N)
- 1-butanamine, 3-methyl-N-propyl- (C8H19N)
- propylamine, 1-ethyl-N-methyl- (C6H15N)
- ethylmethyl-tert-butylamine (C7H17N)