Species with data from:
Andon, R.J.L.; Cox, J.D.; Herington, E.F.G.; Martin, J.F., The second virial coefficients of pyridine and benzene, and certain of their methyl homologues, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1957, 53, 1074.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- p-Xylene (C8H10)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 3-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)