Species with data from:
Law, R.W.; Margrave, J.L., Mass spectrometer appearance potentials for positive ion fragments from BF3, B(CH3)3, B(C2H5)3, B(OCH3)3, and HB(OCH3)2, J. Chem. Phys., 1956, 25, 1086.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Boron trifluoride (BF3)
- Boric acid, trimethyl ester (C3H9BO3)
- Borane, triethyl- (C6H15B)
- Boron trichloride (BCl3)
- Borane, trimethyl- (C3H9B)
- Borane, dimethoxy- (C2H7BO2)