Species with data from:
Haines, W.E.; Helm, R.V.; Cook, G.L.; Ball, J.S., Purification and Properties of Organic Sulfur Compounds, J. Phys. Chem., 1956, 60, 549-55.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dimethyl sulfide (C2H6S)
- Thiophene, 2-methyl- (C5H6S)
- Thiophene, 3-methyl- (C5H6S)
- Benzo[b]thiophene (C8H6S)
- 1-Butanethiol (C4H10S)
- 2-Propanethiol (C3H8S)
- Propane, 1-(methylthio)- (C4H10S)
- 2-Butanethiol (C4H10S)
- 2H-Thiopyran, tetrahydro- (C5H10S)
- Propane, 2-(methylthio)- (C4H10S)