NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Sunner, S., Strain in 6,8-thioctic acid, Nature (London), 1955, 176, 217.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Propyl mercaptan (C3H8S)
- Disulfide, dipropyl (C6H14S2)
- Iodine (I2)
- 1-Pentanethiol (C5H12S)
- Hydrogen iodide (HI)
- 1,3-Propanedithiol (C3H8S2)
- 1,4-Butanedithiol (C4H10S2)
- 1,2-Dithiolane (C3H6S2)
- Disulfide, dipentyl (C10H22S2)
- 1,2-Dithiane (C4H8S2)
- Thioctic acid (C8H14O2S2)
- Octanoic acid, 6,8-dimercapto- (C8H16O2S2)