Species with data from:
Lamneck, J.H.; Wise, P.H., Dicyclic hydrocarbons. IX. Synthesis and physical properties of the monomethyldiphenylmethanes and monomethyldicyclohexylmethanes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1954, 76, 1104.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H14)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-2-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H14)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-3-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H14)
- cyclohexyl(4-methylcyclohexyl)methane (low boiling isomer) (C14H26)
- cyclohexyl(2-methylcyclohexyl)methane (low-boiling form) (C14H26)
- cyclohexyl(3-methylcyclohexyl)methane (high-boiling form) (C14H26)