Species with data from:
Cox, J.D.; Challoner, A.R.; Meetham, A.R., The heats of combustion of pyridine and certain of its derivatives, J. Chem. Soc., 1954, 265-271.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 3-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)