Species with data from:
Barkenbus, C.; Naff, M.B.; Rapp, K.E., The Preparation and Properties of Some tert-Alkyl Formates, J. Org. Chem., 1954, 19, 1316.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Formic acid, 1,1-dimethylethyl ester (C5H10O2)
- tert-amyl methanoate (C6H12O2)
- 1,1-dimethylpentyl methanoate (C8H16O2)
- 1,1-diethylpropyl methanoate (C8H16O2)