Species with data from:
Kaluszyner, A.; Reuter, S., The Reaction of Ethyl Trichloroacette with Aromatic Grignard Compounds, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1953, 75, 5126.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, chloro- (C6H5Cl)
- Benzene, 1,4-dichloro- (C6H4Cl2)
- 4,4'-Dimethylbiphenyl (C14H14)
- Benzoic acid, 4-chloro- (C7H5ClO2)
- 1,1'-Biphenyl, 4,4'-dichloro- (C12H8Cl2)