Species with data from:
Herington, E.F.G.; Martin, J.F., Vapour pressures of pyridine and its homologues, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1953, 49, 154, https://doi.org/10.1039/tf9534900154 .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 3-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- p,p-Dimethylphosphine-borane (C2H10BP)