Species with data from:
Wender, I.; Greenfield, H.; Orchin, M., Chemistry of Oxo and Related Reactions IV. Reductions in the Aromatic Series, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1951, 73, 2656.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- Fluorene (C13H10)
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Thiophene, 2-ethyl- (C6H8S)
- Triphenylmethane (C19H16)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-4-methoxy- (C9H12O)
- 9H-Fluoren-9-ol (C13H10O)
- 4H-Benz[de]anthracene, 5,6-dihydro- (C17H14)