NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Cole, L.G.; Gilbert, E.C., The heats of combustion of some nitrogen compounds and the apparent energy of the N-N bond, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1951, 73, 5423-5427.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- Diphenylamine (C12H11N)
- p-Nitroaniline (C6H6N2O2)
- Azobenzene, (E)- (C12H10N2)
- Hydrazine (H4N2)
- Hydrazine, methyl- (CH6N2)
- Benzamide (C7H7NO)
- Hydrazine, phenyl- (C6H8N2)
- cis-Azobenzene (C12H10N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,2-diphenyl- (C12H12N2)
- Hippuric acid (C9H9NO3)
- Hydrazine, tetraphenyl- (C24H20N2)
- Benzoic acid, 2-benzoylhydrazide (C14H12N2O2)
- 4,4'-Dinitrohydrazobenzene (C12H10N4O4)