Species with data from:
Whitmore, F.C.; Whitmore, H.E.; Cook, N.C., Hydrocarbons: X. Three New Octenes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1950, 72, 51.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Pentene, 2-methyl- (C6H12)
- 2-Hexene, 5,5-dimethyl-, (Z)- (C8H16)
- 2-Hexene, 2,4-dimethyl- (C8H16)
- 3-Hexene, 2,4-dimethyl-, (E)- (C8H16)
- 3-Hexene, 2,4-dimethyl-, (Z)- (C8H16)
- 2-Hexene, 5,5-dimethyl-, (E)- (C8H16)
- 1-Pentene, 3-ethyl-4-methyl- (C8H16)
- (E)-3-Ethyl-4-methylpent-2-ene (C8H16)
- 1-Hexene, 5,5-dimethyl- (C8H16)
- (Z)-3-Ethyl-4-methylpent-2-ene (C8H16)
- 3-Hexanone, 2,4-dimethyl- (C8H16O)
- 3-Hexanol, 2,4-dimethyl- (C8H18O)
- 3-ethyl-4-methyl-2-pentanol (C8H18O)
- 5,5-dimethyl-2-hexanol (C8H18O)