Species with data from:
Smith, H.A.; Alderman, D.M.; Shacklett, C.D.; Welch, C.M., The Catalytic Hydrogenation of the Benzene Nucleus VI. The Hydrogenation of Compounds with Two Benzene Rings, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1949, 71, 3772.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Bibenzyl (C14H14)
- Triphenylmethane (C19H16)
- Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-phenyl- (C14H12O2)
- Methane, tricyclohexyl- (C19H34)
- Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-hydroxy-, (S)- (C8H8O3)
- Benzilic acid (C14H12O3)
- Cyclohexylphenylacetic acid (C14H18O2)
- cyclohexyldiphenylmethane (C19H22)