Species with data from:
Gellner, O.H.; Skinner, H.A., Dissociation energies of carbon-halogen bonds. The bond strengths allyl-X and benzyl-X, J. Chem. Soc., 1949, 1145-1148.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- 2-Propen-1-ol (C3H6O)
- Water (H2O)
- Hydrogen bromide (BrH)
- Hydrogen iodide (HI)
- Benzene, (bromomethyl)- (C7H7Br)
- 1-Propene, 3-bromo- (C3H5Br)
- 1-Propene, 3-iodo- (C3H5I)
- Benzene, (iodomethyl)- (C7H7I)