Species with data from:
Derfer, J.M.; Greenlee, K.W.; Boord, C.E., A New Synthesis of Monoalkylcyclobutanes: Reduction of Neopentyl Type Tribromides, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1949, 71, 175.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butane, 2,2-dimethyl- (C6H14)
- 2-Methyl-1-butene (C5H10)
- Pentane, 3-methylene- (C6H12)
- Cyclobutane, ethyl- (C6H12)
- Cyclopropane, 1,1-dimethyl- (C5H10)
- 1,3-Propanediol, 2-(hydroxymethyl)-2-methyl- (C5H12O3)
- Cyclobutane, methyl- (C5H10)
- Cyclopropane, 1-ethyl-1-methyl- (C6H12)
- Isopropylcyclobutane (C7H14)
- Ethylidenecyclobutane (C6H10)
- Cyclobutane, (1-methylethylidene)- (C7H12)
- 1-Methylcyclopropanemethanol (C5H10O)
- 1-bromo-2,2-bis(bromomethyl)butane (C6H11Br3)
- 1,1,1-tris(bromomethyl)ethane (C5H9Br3)
- di(1-methylcyclopropylmethyl) ether (C10H18O)