- Formula: C16H22O4
- Molecular weight: 278.3435
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DOIRQSBPFJWKBE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 84-74-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, dibutyl ester; Phthalic acid, dibutyl ester; n-Butyl phthalate; Butyl phthalate; Celluflex DPB; Elaol; Genoplast B; Hexaplas M/B; Palatinol C; Polycizer DBP; PX 104; Staflex DBP; Unimoll DB; Witcizer 300; Benzene-o-dicarboxylic acid, di-n-butyl ester; o-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, dibutyl ester; Dibutyl-1,2-benzenedicarboxylate; di-n-Butyl phthalate; Phthalic acid di-n-butyl ester; Dibutyl o-phthalate; DBP; RCRA waste number U069; Dibutyl ester of 1,2-benzenedicarboxylic acid; Kodaflex DBP; Morflex 240; Palatinol DBP; Uniplex 150; Dibutyl phthalated; 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, 1,2-dibutyl ester; DBP (ester); Ergoplast FDB; NSC 6370
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.