Species with data from:
Coates, G.E.; Sutton, L.E., The heats of formation of the -N=N- and >C=N- bonds, J. Chem. Soc., 1948, 1187-1196.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzenamine, N-(phenylmethylene)- (C13H11N)
- 1,3-Butadiene, 1,4-diphenyl-, (E,E)- (C16H14)
- Diazene, diisopropyl (C6H14N2)
- Butanamide, 3-methyl-N-(2-methylpropylidene) (C8H17N)
- N,N'-Dibenzylideneethylenediamine (C16H16N2)
- Benzaldehyde, (phenylmethylene)hydrazone (C14H12N2)