Species with data from:
Banks, A.A.; Emel«65533»us, H.J.; Haszeldine, R.N.; Kerrigan, V., 443. The reaction of bromine trifluoride and iodine pentafluoride with carbon tetrachloride, tetrabromide, and tetraiodide and with tetraiodoethylene, J. Chem. Soc., 1948, 2188, https://doi.org/10.1039/jr9480002188 .
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Carbon Tetrachloride (CCl4)
- Methane, trifluoroiodo- (CF3I)
- Methane, dibromodifluoro- (CBr2F2)
- Methane, tribromofluoro- (CBr3F)