NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Parks, G.S.; West, T.J.; Naylor, B.F.; Fujii, P.S.; McClaine, L.A., Thermal data on organic compounds. XXIII. Modern combustion data for fourteen hydrocarbons and five polyhydroxy alcohols, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1946, 68, 2524-2527.
18 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Anthracene (C14H10)
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Bibenzyl (C14H14)
- 1,2-Ethanediol (C2H6O2)
- Benzene, pentamethyl- (C11H16)
- Benzene, hexamethyl- (C12H18)
- Triphenylmethane (C19H16)
- Octadecane (C18H38)
- Glycerin (C3H8O3)
- Dotriacontane (C32H66)
- Heneicosane, 11-decyl- (C31H64)
- D-Mannitol (C6H14O6)
- Erythritol (C4H10O4)
- Galactitol (C6H14O6)
- Cyclohexane, (1-decylundecyl)- (C27H54)
- 1-Phenylheneicosane (C27H48)
- Pentacosane, 13-cyclohexyl- (C31H62)
- Pentacosane, 13-phenyl- (C31H56)