Species with data from:
Williams, R.B., Heats of catalytic hydrogenation in solution. I. Apparatus, technique, and the heats of hydrogenation of certain pairs of stereoisomers, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1942, 64, 1395-1404.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Heptane (C7H16)
- 1-Heptene (C7H14)
- Bibenzyl (C14H14)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C10H12)
- Butanedioic acid, diethyl ester (C8H14O4)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 3-phenyl-, methyl ester (C10H10O2)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- (E)-Stilbene (C14H12)
- Naphthalene, 1,2-dihydro- (C10H10)
- Benzenepropanoic acid, methyl ester (C10H12O2)
- 1,4-Dihydronaphthalene (C10H10)
- Benzene, 1,1'-(1,4-butanediyl)bis- (C16H18)
- cis-Stilbene (C14H12)
- 2-Butenedioic acid (Z)-, diethyl ester (C8H12O4)
- Diethyl fumarate (C8H12O4)
- 1,3-Butadiene, 1,4-diphenyl-, (E,E)- (C16H14)