Species with data from:
Kinney, C.R., A System Correlating Molecular Structure of Organic Compounds with Their Boiling Points VI. The Monohalogen Derivatives of the Various Hydrocarbons, J. Org. Chem., 1942, 7, 111.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Butene, 3-chloro- (C4H7Cl)
- 1-Butene, 1-chloro-, (Z)- (C4H7Cl)
- 2-Chloro-1-butene (C4H7Cl)
- Trans-1-chloro-1-butene (C4H7Cl)
- 2-Butene, 2-chloro-, (E)- (C4H7Cl)
- 2-Butene, 2-chloro-, (Z)- (C4H7Cl)