Species with data from:
Moore, G.E.; Renquist, M.L.; Parks, G.S., Thermal data on organic compounds. XX. Modern combustion data for two methylnonanes, methyl ethyl ketone, thiophene and six cycloparaffins, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1940, 62, 1505-1507.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclohexane (C6H12)
- 2-Butanone (C4H8O)
- Cyclohexane, methyl- (C7H14)
- Cyclopentane, methyl- (C6H12)
- Thiophene (C4H4S)
- Cyclopentane, ethyl- (C7H14)
- Nonane, 2-methyl- (C10H22)
- Nonane, 5-methyl- (C10H22)
- Heptylcyclohexane (C13H26)
- Dodecylcyclohexane (C18H36)