Species with data from:
Richardson, J.W.; Parks, G.S., Thermal data on organic compounds. XIX. Modern combustion data for some non-volatile compounds containing carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1939, 61, 3543-3546.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Anthracene (C14H10)
- Naphthalene, 2-methyl- (C11H10)
- Phenanthrene (C14H10)
- 1-Hexadecanol (C16H34O)
- Pyrene (C16H10)
- Hexadecane (C16H34)
- (E)-Stilbene (C14H12)
- 1,1':3',1''-Terphenyl, 5'-phenyl- (C24H18)
- Phthalic anhydride (C8H4O3)
- 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid (C8H6O4)