Species with data from:
Parks, G.S.; Todd, S.S.; Moore, W.A., Thermal data on organic compounds. XVI. Some heat capacity, entropy and free energy data for typical benzene derivatives and heterocyclic compounds, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1936, 58, 398-401.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Benzene, nitro- (C6H5NO2)
- Quinoline (C9H7N)
- Benzenethiol (C6H6S)
- 1,1':3',1''-Terphenyl, 5'-phenyl- (C24H18)
- Phthalic anhydride (C8H4O3)
- 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid (C8H6O4)