Species with data from:
Kistiakowsky, G.B.; Ruhoff, J.R.; Smith, H.A.; Vaughan, W.E., Heats of organic reactions. III. Hydrogenation of some higher olefins, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1936, 58, 137-145.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclohexane (C6H12)
- Heptane (C7H16)
- Butane, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H14)
- Cyclohexene (C6H10)
- 1-Heptene (C7H14)
- Butane, 2-methyl- (C5H12)
- 2-Butene, 2-methyl- (C5H10)
- 2-Methyl-1-butene (C5H10)
- 2-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- 1-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)